Facebook has touched lives of many people all over the world. For some Facebook is a medium of sharing feelings and for some it is just a time pass. However, an incident took place in Pittsburgh has highlighted a yet another way to show as to how Facebook can change fate of someone.
On last Friday, a businessman became the hostage of an armed man on the knife-point. It has been informed that the suspect was 22 years old young man named Klein Michael Thaxton who made Charles Breitsman his hostage.
For five hours, the businessman, Charles Breitsman was kept in the hostage of Thaxton. During the captive time, Thaxton kept his eye glued to the Facebook pages instead of negotiating with the police authorities of Pittsburgh.
After five years of spending time on the social networking site, Thaxton surrendered himself to the police. Thaxton now has been jailed. But, it is still unclear as to why Thaxton made Charles Breitsman his hostage. The police inspectors are interrogating the case.
Chief Nathan Harper is of the view that Thaxton is having some mental problems. Harper said, “We will leave that to the mental professionals to figure that out and get the man some help”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez