It has been reported that Sony’s PlayStation 3 has booked good revenue in the console market of Australia by beating up its rivals. Besides, Sony’s PlayStation 3 is the only home console that has been able to book lucrative profits within first half of this year.
Besides Sony’s PlayStation hardware like PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 has also witnessed accelerated growth in the markets of Australia. In the month of November, Sony will be launching its Wonderbook in Australia.
It has been informed that the Wonderbook will come with two bundles- Book of Spells and Book of Spells game. The Book of Spells will be available to Australians under the price tag of A$49.95. But, the, Book of Spells game will be priced at A$99.95.
It has further come to light that in the coming days Sony will be launching its updated version of PS3 model. The new version will be made available in the Australian market on 27th of Australia. While commenting upon the great success of Apple in Australia, Colin Sebastian of R. W. Baird said, “I think the form factor looks like a nice improvement, but if I were Sony I would focus more on lowering prices”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez