Apple Inc.’s iPhone 5 was on sales for the first time last Friday, a recent report has revealed. With it came its outstanding features too, which were being praised a lot. But, iPhone’s Verizon version is now being said to contain one additional feature, which remained hidden till date.
It is being said that the device is not just the slimmest of all other iPhones previously launched. But, with features like high speed and taller screen as well as I Cloud service, it has the ability to work with on AT&Tâ€™s network as well.
The report says that none of the previous Verizon iPhones have been able to have an easy access to AT&Tâ€™s network. However, iPhone 5 has no complicated hacking procedures and can identify a phone to a network via a chip.
Where AT&T Inc. wants customers to pay every month for data services like mobile video so that the high price of the phone could hide itself somewhere deep down the carriers' lines. The newly discovered feature is giving them a chance to switch carriers and not renew their old contracts.
However, it is being wondered if the phones will work with carriers like T-Mobile USA would, the report says.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez