It has been reported that the space rover, Curiosity has competed its one of the mission by closely examining the martial rock. The rock was named Jake Matijevic by the researchers monitoring the mission Mars.
Jake Matijevic was one of the astronauts who were involved in the last mission of Mars. However, he couldn't survive after landing on the surface of the Mars. After carefully examining the martial rock, the curiosity has moved on in its expedition.
The curiosity has been on the surface of the Mars for the past seven weeks now. However, on Monday, it traveled a major distance of 42m. The rover is travelling to get to the place where scientists and researchers are hoping to get adequate information about the possibility of life on the red planet.
On the mission, the researchers and authorities of NASA invested a huge amount of $2.6bn. The curiosity has been provided with high tech arms allowing it to examine the objects in its way minutely. X-ray spectrometer (APXS) and the hand lens (Mahli) are some of its high tech arms. NASA has not yet informed as to what all information have been released by the curiosity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez