It has been reported that a new bill has been signed by the Governor Jerry Brown, which will allow people to enjoy a ride on the road with the help of driverless cars. While signing the bill, Brown said that till now what we have been seeing in sci-fi movies will soon become a reality.
It has been informed that by 2015, self-driving cars will be given a green signal in California. State Sen. Alex Padilla is the author of the bill. He said that with the help of self-driving cars innocent lives could be saved from meeting with a road accident.
The Federal Government has called for a test so that the self-driving cars could be tested before being introduced on the roads. The self-driving cars are induced with updated technology like uses radar, cameras and GPS that help in driving safely. Besides, the passengers on the car will also be notified about the near threat or danger on the streets.
Google have posted the video of first self-driving car on YouTube. Google's co-founder, Sergey Brin said, "You can have a car drop you off here to work. Get out, walk through a little bit of green space, and it goes off and takes somebody else somewhere else".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez