It would not be wrong to say that this father can do anything for his four year old son. Ron Fugelseth, who is a California based video producer thought to do something special for his son Jayden.
In order to do so, he launched Jauden’s best friend, who is not a human, but a toy train in space. A video of the same has also been uploaded in the You Tube, which has made the father-son duo to receive a lot of appreciation.
Ron was of the view that his son is quite attached to his toy train, Stanley. He got an idea to do something like this when he saw an animated video something similar to this. As soon as he decided to do the same, he made a plan of action.
As per the plan, he attached the toy train with a weather balloon and also attached a camera so that they can video can be made of the same. In order to keep a record of the journey, Ron also attached a mobile phone having GPRS.
They kept the record of the toy train, and made sure that the train safely comes back to Jayden. "They were bursting with emotion with all of those points”, said Ron while explaining reaction of his son and other family members.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez