Inland taipan is considered to be the world’s deadliest snake, as its one drop is capable to kill 100 adults and that too in barely in 45 minutes. The same snake has bitten the left hand of a 17 year of youngsters, who was later taken to a local hospital in Kurri Kurri, a small town in Sydney.
It has yet not been revealed that how snake bit the teenager, and from where the snake came from. The investigation on the same has been going on. Local authorities have said that the victim was with his friend, who was carrying the snake in a plastic tub.
It is considered that the snake might be an illegal pet of the victim’s friend. "Police are now attempting to establish how the youth came to be bitten, and hope to speak to the young man once he is considered well enough”, said detectives, who have been investigating the case.
Detectives further asserted that they have carried out investigation in a nearby zoo, but the zoo authorities have confirmed that no inland taipan has been stolen from the zoo. Though the snake is too deadly, it has rarely bitten humans due to its shy nature.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez