Bright Pink Lipstick Day is ahead the day and Justine Trengove, 25, has decided to be the first one to put on the same shade, as revealed through a recent report.
Justine Trengove, a resident of Old Reynella’s southern Adelaide suburb, had lost her mother two years back. It has been found that the claimant was the deadly breast cancer. She herself underwent a double mastectomy following the tragic incident, the report finds.
The reason was though that she wanted to prevent herself from suffering the pain that her mother went through, ending up eventually at dying. Yes! Ms. Trengove has not been diagnosed with the breast cancer gene fault, even if the disease is a hereditary one.
But now, the young woman wants to help others and has therefore, decided to participate in the first Lipstick Day. The day is being celebrated to raise awareness about the cancer as well as inspire women to be cautious about their ovarian health as well.
Every woman is being urged to wear bright, bold and pastel pink lipstick for the day. And the Pink Hope charity heading the event has Ms. Trengove, who is strongly seeking to help sufferers in any possible way.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez