One word that is heard quite often these days is gender equality. This is the reason that it was being proposed that men should lend their help to their partners when it comes to household works.
Moreover, it was said that equal distribution of work at home increase the bonding between the couple, but the new study has revealed a truth, which is quite opposite to the prevailing views.
As per a study titled as “Equality in the Home”, it has been revealed that those couples are facing more divorces where both men and women work equally at home. Fewer cases of divorces were found among the couples where women do more than 50% of the household work.
Co-author of the study Thomas Hansen said their study is completely opposite to the prevailing buzz. “Maybe it’s sometimes seen as a good thing to have very clear roles with lots of clarity ... where one person is not stepping on the other’s toes”, asserted Hansen while explaining the probable reasons for such discontentment among couples.
Experts suggested that it would be better that couples should talk about their problems so that things do not get stretched to a level where only divorce seems to be the solution.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez