It has been reported that the air force of Canada is working on a secret mission, in which the mini-shuttles will be used. The mini-shuttles were created for the Air Force. However, till now, they have flown in the space just once.
As part of the secret mission, the first flight was launched on the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and the other one is scheduled to be launched in the month of October. The mini shuttle was first launched in 2010.
It has been informed that in the month of October the Air Force’s mysterious X-37B space plane will be launched. The mini shuttle will blast into space from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. Air Force Spokesperson, Major Tracy Bunko said, “Preparations for launch at Cape Canaveral have begun”.
It has come to light that about four months ago, the X-37B space plane returned from its secret mission after spending 469 days in orbit. It is hoped that this time as well the space plane will land safely back to the Earth. China is fearful over the secret mission of Canada. China is of the view that Canada is trying to find a space weapon through its experiments.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez