Care Harbor has been holding a free clinic in the LA Sports Arena this weekend, as per revelations by a recent report, for a fourth time with expectations for nearly 5, 000 people to avail the opportunity.
It has been found that the clinic was placed at the same spot for three times previously as well. The aim has always been to provide free care to those people in the short bout, who otherwise are not able to pay for medical reasons.
The clinic would be managed by LA doctors, which is to cover mainly the two most popular stops not covered by insurers at the place. These two stops include dental care station and the vision station. It has been told that the idea is being liked by residents.
Patient Stephanie Johnson especially made changes in her schedule so that she may visit the clinic. She said that it was a good work and is a great help to all those who are not getting any medicare or health plan. “Matter of fact, if it is long, I’m not even saying it’s long because I appreciate the time they take. I’m just sitting here enjoying it”, she was quoted as saying.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez