Opera's chief executive has announced on Monday that Yandex has signed a deal with Opera, the Norwegian mobile Internet browser maker, according to a new report.
It has been found that Yandex is launching two of its new products, in order to ensure that Google is not able to grab the market share it has in Russia. The two products are aimed at some strongest touchpoints of Google with consumers as well as developers.
The report has found that an internet browser has been decided to be brought in along with an app store, which is being launched for the first time. Yandex NV (YNDX) is the largest Internet- search engine in Russia, which has planned an online store to expand its niche in the mobile market.
It is being said that varied applications will be sold via the store for different devices that are powered by Android operating system of the Google Inc. (GOOG). Yandex has even attained licenses for all 40,000 applications to be sold at the store.
From the fourth quarter, the store's branded version could be installed on Android- powered devices. Besides, the company has told that the new internet browser is being released with an aim to attract more desktop users.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez