Official figures have revealed that a decline of 6.6% has been witnessed in a year in the chocolate market. After considering the numbers, Cadbury has made a chocolate named as Crispello, which they expect will bring a rise in the number of takers.
The new chocolate, which is majorily targeting women contains 165 calories and come in re-sealable packing. The special packing will make it easier for women to consume the chocolate as much as they want and repack it, so that it remains as fresh as it was.
It has also been revealed that the company has spent £7m on the advertising campaign of the chocolate. Main aim of the campaign is to woo the women customers. Experts were of the view though Cadbury keep on bringing new versions of chocolate time and then. It would also not be wrong to say it is now that it is going to launch a wholly new chocolate since 1990's.
Company officials were of the view that they have great hopes from the Crispello, as they think that the chocolate will become one of the favorites of women, who are on weight loss spree.
A Cadbury spokesman said, "The mix of wafer and chocolate is a lighter way to eat chocolate and we know from experience that women are attracted to this particular format".
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns