Fighting breast cancer is also a major challenge as combating any other form of cancer, especially when rates of occurrence of the disease are high and treatments to fix the same are ineffective. Since, October is known as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a number of events are ahead to fight for the noble cause, a report has revealed newly.
It is being said that people can participate in any of the events being held near Swampscott as per their wish. Whether they love to walk, run or are dance or music-lovers, each and every event is being organized with different programs inside. However, the aim is common i. e. to raise money for patients of breast cancer.
Pink ribbon merchandise is being sold by Susan G. Komen for the Cure, while a stamp commemorating the awareness program for last 15 years can be bought from the event by the U. S. Postal Service. Besides, one can join annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk by the American Cancer Society and film-fans can go to film festival Lunafest in Santa Rosa, CA.
Besides, cycling event with an inspirational luncheon event in Derby, CT as well as the Avon Foundation for Women's Avon Walk For Breast Cancer event is there to fight for the noble cause.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez