Though the deal has yet to be finalized, it has been found that Deutsche Telekom, a German company has been thinking to merge its unit named as T-Mobile USA with its rival MetroPCS. Company officials were of the view that they do not want to give further details on the matter, as many things are subject to discussion.
Sources known to the matter were of the view that Deutsche Telekom has been taking careful steps in the matter. They do not want to commit any sort of mistake and this might be the reason they are expected to merge its unit with that of MetroPCS.
They would not be paying any sort of cash, and in return they will get share in the MetroPCS. They will be free to sell their share in the market. Bernstein analyst Craig Moffett said that it seems that the company has been trying to wind up its business in the US telecom market.
The Germnay telecom company might have decided to take an exit from the US telecom market, as for a long time it has been witnessing a lot of loss. The loss is not only in terms of customers but also in terms of finances.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez