Samsung is not happy with the recent verdict in which it lost a case against Apple. They were of the view that the jury foreman, Velvin Hogan, did not disclose that part of the case, which could have turned the result in their favor.
This is the reason that they have been asking jury to overturn the verdict. The amount involved in the case is $1 billion patent. Samsung was of the view that Hogan should have disclosed in the court about the personal bankruptcy of which they filed a case in 1993. Moreover, they also filed a lawsuit, which was being filed by their ex-boss and that too two decades back.
Now, when both the incidents have been revealed by them then they should be considered in the court and the decision should be overturned. On the other hand, Hogan was not behind in providing defense, he was of the view that he was given instructions to only talk about the cases, which have been filed in last 10 years.
"Had I been asked an open-ended question with no time constraint, of course I would've disclosed that", he further asserted. Court has decided to hear in the case in December 2012.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez