Next week, 10th anniversary of the Bali bombing will be observed. Hundreds of people were killed that included 80 Australians and Indonesians. Last night, former Prime Minister John Howard paid tribute to the military and the medical staff that helped in providing care services to the injured people.
The population of Australia's Darwin was seriously injured during the Bail bombing. It has come to light that next week fundraising event will take place in which Indonesia will also take part. The Bali bombing although has affected many lives, it has also brought Australia and Indonesia closer.
John Howard said, "I'm sure that one of the things that they wanted to do was to push Australia and Indonesia further apart. they failed completely". The bombing in 2002 led to large number of fatality, which was taken to the Bali's Sanglah Hospital.
The medical staff at the hospital helped many in recovering. The medical staff of Royal Darwin Hospital also played a greater role in providing timely care services to the seriously injured population. The aid provided by the military and the hospital staff has helped in great way while overcoming the Bali bombing.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez