Rover Curiosity has been on the surface of the Mars for past few weeks. The rover will now be testing the soil of the planet. The researchers are of the view that the surface of the Mars is just like the surface of the Earth.
However, the rover will be using its latest technology to check whether or not the soil of the Mars has similarities with the soil of the Earth. Curiosity engineer Daniel Limonadi said that the Curiosity will be using its soil scooper for the first time on Saturday. With the help of the soil scooper, the rover not only will test the soil but will also send the results and images to the NASA.
The Curiosity landed on Gale Crater. At present, the rover is just 400 meters away from Gale Crater. Since its stay at the red planet, the rover has found evidences to prove that water stream once was running on the surface of the Mars.
While informing about the process of analyzing the soil, the Curiosity engineer Daniel Limonadi said, “We take the sand sample, this fine-grained material, and we effectively use it to rinse our mouth three times and then kind of spit out”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez