As per a recent study, it has been revealed that free birth control measures are a great way to reduce abortions. The study being taken out by a group of researchers from the Washington University, it has been unveiled that free birth control measures are also a great way to protect teens to become young mothers.
In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers have said that they have assessed over 9,000 women. All the volunteers were then offered to take free birth control measures, which included birth control pills and implants.
It was then seen that when women were being offered free birth control measures then they chose those measures, which were most effective. The contraceptives were the ones, which were available at high cost in the market.
Dr. Jeffrey Peipert was of the view that effect of providing the free birth control measures was seen when a decline in the rate of teen births was being witnessed. "As a society, we want to reduce unintended pregnancies and abortion rates. This study has demonstrated that having access to no-cost contraception helps us get to that goal”, said Alina Salganicoff from Kaiser Family Foundation.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez