A group of researchers carried out a review on the future of health and medical research and a report was prepared following the same.
As per the findings, the work of Australian scientists from time to time is little valued or not at all. Various breakthroughs are made but ultimately the researches seem being taken over by an overseas company. The only and simple reason is mostly not much attention over the same.
Discovering such a strange fact, the team is concerned, particularly about future of researches for medical purposes. It is being said that science should be taken more seriously and the way people perceive it should be changed as well.
The investigation went long for a year and the same has returned with suggestions such as encouraging development of huge centres, which allow researchers, hospitals and university to work together. The National Health and Medical Research Council's revamp is being recommended so that five-year grants may be provided.
Besides, scholarships should be given, says the team, so that almost 1,000 doctors work half a week for research. The report further suggests that scientists should be treated no less than rock stars; they should be praised and recognized all over.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez