As per reports, it has been revealed that people in Tarrant County and Dallas County have received strained steroid injections. The injection, which was having a rare strain of meningitis, has been given to more than 110 people in Tarrant County.
However, on the other hand, number of people, who have received injections at a Dallas County clinic, is being counted. Though there is no reported case of meningitis, experts were of the view that it takes at least a month to develop the symptoms for the same.
Traci Bernard, who is President of Texas Health, was of the view that it would take them a month to reach at a conclusion about how many people have developed the infection. He has further affirmed that people should remain cautious about the same and if they witness any symptom of the disease then they should go to GP.
“Our immediate response was to contact each one of our patients that had potentially received a dose of this medication and make them aware of the signs and symptoms”, said Bernard while he revealed about one of the earliest steps being taken by them. Experts said that after one month, it will be revealed, how many have been affected.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez