It has been reported that stomach of a teenager had to be removed after she consumed cocktail containing liquid nitrogen. On Thursday, the teenage girl, Gaby Scanlon was rushed to a hospital with complaints of breathlessness and stomach pain.
Doctors monitoring the health of the girl said she had perforated stomach. They didn't have any other options besides removing her stomach to save the life of the girl. Police inspectors are now investigating the case and the bar from where the girl got the drink.
A spokeswoman of Lancashire police said, "The investigation is still in its early stages. The premises involved have fully cooperated with all agencies and have suspended drinks involving liquid nitrogen". The girl's health is although serious, the doctors have said that she is recovering.
It has further come to light that anonymous people on Facebook have been promoting some drink called Pornstar Martini. This particular drink contains liquid nitrogen. The drink is available under the rate of £8.95. Bar owners and workers said that the drink is amazing. But, there is no doubt that the drink is causing havoc over the health of many people.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez