Things have changed a lot in medicine field and especially when one has to talk about breast cancer. One of the women, who was being diagnosed with the cancer some 24 years ago was of the view that in their times, things were not as fast as they are now.
Now, various organizations are there, which support women, who have been suffering from breast cancer, not only from breast cancer, but also from other sorts of cancer. One among them is the Susan G. Komen, which has been continuously striving to get better with every passing day.
Recently, it was being found that it has organized its 20th annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The event was being held at the Pepsi Center in Denver. The event saw a great participation, which took place in early morning.
There was no sign of sleepiness on their faces and they were in the fervor of the event. "It looks like a swarm of pink has invaded Denver's Metro area and I loved it”, said one of the participants. It would be great to revel that the event was able to raise more than $3 million. It is now being said that a lot many people will be benefitted with the received amount.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez