It seems that Labor party and Greens have shifted their focus towards health reforms. Recently, it was found that both the parties were making promises about the changes they are going to bring in the health sector.
Chief Minister Katy Gallagher said they have been working on plans in which they will spend $80 million in next four years. Though there a number of plans that will be turned into reality through the sum, an extra 5000 elective surgery procedures, are said to be the main focus of the party.
On the other hand, the Greens have said that they will be focusing on mental health as well as has been thinking to make a new hospital. Both the parties have different plans, but it would not be wrong to say that they have been focusing on such issues, which need to be addressed.
"We're putting out money where we know it's going to be well-spent and well targeted to help people who need access to surgery", said Ms Gallagher.
The Greens said that to actualize their plan, they have decided to allocate an extra $35 million. They have also announced that they will be financial supporting Canberrans.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez