It is not a new thing when companies and especially bigger companies complain that they face difficulties when they have to tackle bigger data. In order to solve their problem, IBM announced that they have come up with a new data analysis system, which is known as the PureData System.
The PureData can be said an extension to the already available PureSystems. The revelation of the same was being done in Singapore at an Interconnect conference. The company was of the view that the new system will help companies to save as much data as they want.
Robert LeBlanc, who is the senior VP of IBM, was of the view that he is well versed with problems of the companies. They wanted such a solution, which can help them to provide more space for data storage. In the same time, the procedure should be quite simple.
While considering all these and many other factors, they have developed this new system. "Given this data deluge, clients can use the new PureData System for high-performance data services for traditional or cloud environments", he further affirmed.
For LeBlanc, it is an advanced form of technology and is a unique thing took out for. He assures that no one has seen better integrated thing than this.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez