It seems that Facebook is making all the efforts to remain at the top of its business. This might be the reason that it has been coming up with new features every time. Yet again, it has been found that Facebook has come up with a new application known as Want Button.
The button can be used in the timelines of Facebook users to express that they like a specific brand and want any of the specific products from the same brand. Selected retailers from the US have been taking part in the new application. Some of them are Pottery Barn, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret.
Officials reveal that initially, the social networking site is not going to make money from the application. Through there are chances that policies may change after its gets proved that the application is working and is achieving success.
Facebook is said to be second online site after Pinterest, where people can express their wish list. While giving more information on the application, experts were of the view that it is a visual mechanism. Through this way, retailers will be able to tag want buttons on their products. "We've seen that businesses often use Pages to share information about their products through photo albums", said a Facebook spokesman.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez