Interviewing regular drug users has bought out the fact that ecstasy is the most popular drug in the industry and so, its demand has increased. The drug costs just $25 per pill and is the most preferred choice of the Australia's regular users.
Almost one in every three drug users lists ecstasy as their substance of choice, concluded a research, which was run into illicit drugs to find out about the present trend of the drug industry.
Researchers have concluded from their new research that ecstasy demand is on the rise these days and so have the dealers in the industry started pushing some other synthetic drugs that mimic ecstasy and cannabis to move with the law.
The facts were bought out when during the research, the University of NSW National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre interviewed 600 regular drug users to monitor all the new trends that are somewhat acting as an early warning system for rising deaths and other associated dangers.
Cannabis is known as the most commonly used drug product of Australians but the study has concluded that ecstasy has overtaken the cannabis today and now the regular drug users are more likely preferring ecstasy over all the other drugs.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone