It is not the first time when it is being found that politicians use their previous successes to gain more votes. Similar thing has been taking place where Prime Minister Julia Gillard has urged its ACT voters to support them through the medium of votes.
Gillard said that they have made many changes, and many more reforms will be seen by the local population, if they get elected. "My message to people who go to those polling places, to women and to men, would be to vote for candidates that embody the values and power of this place", asserted Gillard.
Gillard was present at an event, which took place in Canberra. It was at the event where Gillard talked about the achievements that her team has made. She also mentioned that her party will fulfill all previous promises and will fund pay rises as well for social workers.
It seems that a lot of efforts are being made to get noticed in front of the public. It was being found that Gillard was having a meeting with Chief Minister Katy Gallagher, where she discussed the role that women have played Australian politics. Election results will reveal that whether people agree with Gillard's opinion or not.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez