There will be a number of creaky sounds, which you would be coming across on daily basis. These are the sounds, which makes you just hate the place. In order to know about many more such sounds, a research was being taken out by a group of researchers from the Newcastle University.
The study researchers have affirmed that they have come up with 12 sounds, which are least pleasant to ears. The study, which has been published in the Journal of Neuroscience, has found that in order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers worked with 13 volunteers.
With their kelp, they were able to come up with 12 sounds that make one feel creepy. One among them is scratching sound of chalk on the board. Lead researcher of the study Dr Sukhbinder Kumar was of the view that when they got to know about hatred towards that screeching sound of chalk, they were aware of it.
It is so because as human eras are sensitive to noise. Kumar said that further study is needed to know the reason of sensitivity of ears towards certain noises. "It appears there is something very primitive kicking in. It’s a possible distress signal from the amygdala to the auditory cortex”, they further affirmed.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez