It would indeed be strange and shocking for anyone to know that a severe disease could not be diagnosed by doctors, not once, twice, thrice, but for thirty times. Jeannine Harvey, 33, has gone through this phase and has ended up dying because of the same, but of course.
It has been found that the mother of four children was suffering from uterine cancer of the cervix. And the same, when detected, had become completely infected. Also, the same had wrecked her pelvic bone and she was just able to take her last breaths following the same. A cyst might have been burst as well.
Sister Marie Donovan, 34, has told that Jeannine had not even slept properly for some six months. It is being said that her condition was worse, but doctors were not taking the same on a serious note, even when Marie kneeled down urging for the same.
The report finds that only anxiety and nerve pain and sometimes a torn ligament were being blamed for the patient's worsening pain. "It took two of us to lift her into the car for hospital appointments, but no one there seemed to be able to see how bad she was", said Marie.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez