Northern Ireland is to see a private clinic for abortions open possibly by the coming week, a recent report revealed.
Abortions are often criticized for they not only kill innocent unborn babies for no reason, but also cause future health problems for women. It is likely, therefore, that an anti-abortion group has been calling for closure of the new clinic in the centre of Belfast.
However, the report finds that the abortions to be offered in NI are far different from the ones given in other boroughs of the UK. It is being said that strict checks would be conducted on any kind of impact likely on mental well-being.
Also, a woman seeking an abortion would need to consult her psychiatrist or a GP. It has been told that abortions would only be allowed in case there is a risk for a woman by continuing the pregnancy, whether the harm is serious or long-term or a permanent one.
Besides, the practice of pregnancy test A termination would go on only before nine weeks gestation period. "We would hope that any client who comes to us can access services freely, safely and can come to a centre that will be supportive and non-judgmental", said former Progressive Unionist Party leader Dawn Purvis.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez