It's been only a month that Mr. Jeremy Hunt has taken over the responsibility to serve as Health Secretary of the region from Mr. Andrew Lansley, and not all people think that he has made any auspicious start.
Considering his first month in office, then the only word strikes to mind is `holiday'. Yes, the minister took a break in his first month itself, which seems had been planned since he worked for the Olympics in summer as Culture Secretary.
In the month, he also gave a whole weekend of headlines that followed his interview statement to the Times, in which he said that he would like to see the abortion limit halved to 12 weeks.
The truth of the personality of the minister was actually revealed in the short 20-minute speech that he gave to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham. His speech reflected his goals and targets as the minister and also what kind of Health Secretary has the nation now got.
Starting his speech addressing the work done by Mr. Andrew Lansley as the Health Secretary, he said he aims to take the structures for the modern NHS (made by Mr. Lansley) to the best heights in the world, especially at looking after older people.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez