It was in 1988 that America decided that October 15 will be observed as the national Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. The action was taken so that people should know about the irreparable loss that millions of couples suffer across the globe.
Taking the value to next level, it has been decided that the International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day will be remembered. The day will help people to lessen their sorrows. It is the first time when such a thing is going to take place.
A lot many organizations will be taking part in the event. Some of the many organizations, which are going to take part in the event, are the Royal Hospital for Women (RHW), Miracle Babies, Pillars of Strength and Kids NSW.
"We chose to name our event Footprints on the Heart because of the fact that the loss of a baby forever changes the lives of parents", said people taking part in the event. They affirmed that incident of losing a baby is such a tragic thing that can ever take place in life. Moreover, people know many others who have suffered this loss. So, it is just a way to provide a support to such families.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez