A red giant star named as R Sculptoris is dying, informed researchers. They were more shocked to see that how the star is acting in its last days of existence. It has been found that star has been taking off its outer covers in space.
Another surprising thing is that the outer shells have been breaking off are in spiral form rather than in spherical form. Lead researcher Matthias Maercker was of the view that more new things are coming out of the star, which was also not expected from it.
So, they can say that the research has been giving them surprises with every passing stage. While talking about the need of studying a dying star, Maercker pointed out that a star when dies, it leaves a lot of valuable material.
The material can be used for thousands of years and can also give way to other planets as well. "In the near future, observations of stars like R Sculptoris with ALMA will help us to understand how the elements we are made up of reached places like Earth", further asserted Maercker.
Maercker quickly added that they were able to know about the star through the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez