Aiming to raise funds for breast cancer research, Zumba dancers are there to tap on the floor with full enthusiasm and good spirits.
Promoting a good cause this weekend, Zumba instructor Maria Imrek is cheering up more and more residents to get ready for moving their butts and legs. This event, Party in Pink, is looking forward to have maximum number of dancers, sweating up to raise money for the research. October 20, Saturday is the day when this Party in Pink will take place at Derrimut 24:7 Gym in Ravenhall from 4pm onwards.
Following this, Ms. Cam's Dance Studio too is hosting a "Party in Pink" for the breast cancer research. This Zumba charity event will take place on Oct. 27 from 10 a. m. to 11:30 a. m.
All the proceeds from the event will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Ms. Cameron Hill is the director of this studio and is a Zumba Instructor for more than two decades. She holds two Zumba certifications and is in this dancing art for last 25 years. Apart from Zumba, she also teaches ballet, jazz, hip-hop and tap.
Dancing with Hill makes dancers learn a sensational workout. Her knowledge and experience are just perfect to add more substance to the activity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez