October 26 is the date when Microsoft Corp. (US: msft) will be launching its very first version of Surface tablet. The model will be priced $499 for a 32GB version.
The software that has been used in this tablet is designed in a way that it could run on the ARM-based chips that are generally used in mobile devices. It will also be capable of operating the RT version of its new Windows 8 operating system.
A Tegra processor from Nvidia (US: nvda) is supporting this latest version of the Surface tablet.
From October 26 onwards the lovers of this tablet can go on shopping from stores in the U. S. and Canada. It will be available online in eight other countries also.
If you are looking for a 32GB version of the tablet that includes a number of touch keypad features also, then the model will cost around $599.
Also, these Touch Covers will be available independently in five different colors. You can buy any one of them for $120.
This tablet from Microsoft will be a hit in digital music as for the very first time it has assembled some of the most influential brands: Windows and the Xbox.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez