Astronauts on the International Space Station had captured images of beautiful star trails along with city lights. It has been revealed in a recent report that Christoph Malin, a photographer from Austria, has made a film over the same, which is now being showed to all.
It is being said that it is a great opportunity to experience a flight through time as well as space at the same time. Since, it is a time-lapse video, which has been created by stacking the pictures. Amazing light patterns have been shown in the video together with the man-made metropolises.
Malin has told that he is in love with space and also of the view in the heavens. Therefore, the same inspired him to make one short video. A glimpse of lightning corridors can also be enjoyed by viewers, he says, which are flashing within satellite tracks, green auroras and meteors as well as sun-diving comet Lovejoy has been caught.
The report finds that his urge to add something new to ISS footage also let him use special software StarStaX. He affirms that people may get encouraged to engage more in creative work honoring space science in future. Though, he says, “Please be aware of Light Pollution one can see in these images”.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits