Not many days have passed when Mitt Romney in his presidential debate affirmed that if he gets elected as president then he will not only cancel the Affordable Care Act, but would also replace the same.
While discussing his statements, experts were of the view that people should not go on the words of Romney, as his words are not true. In reality, there are chances that people can be categorized under uninsured for some pre-existing medical conditions, if they have not taken "continuous insurance coverage".
This is the reason that it is being feared that if Romney becomes next president of America then people can lose the health care act as well as Medicare and Medicaid programmes.
Experts further asserted that there are a number of reasons for which one needs the Affordable Care Act. One of the reasons is that America is a country, which has quite a weak health system, as they spend more, but do not derive benefit out of the same.
If the ACA will be applicable in the US then everyone will be included in the health cover, which means it will provide as universal coverage. Second benefit will be that lifetime benefits will be provided as well as security from medical bankruptcies.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez