All the consumers, who wish to get their hands on the new Google Chromebook, finally gets the chance as Google and Samsung have finally released the new $249 Google Chromebook, a laptop that is a perfect choice to be opted by all the computer users, families and newbies.
According to the sources, consumers can make their pre-booking orders for the new laptop online from Amazon, Best Buy, PC World and other retailers. And from next week onwards, the Google Play store and Best Buy retail stores will also be selling the product.
"A few years ago, we set out on a journey to build a better computer that's faster, simpler and more secure", Mr. Sundar Pichai, SVP, Chrome & Apps wrote on Google's official blog. "When we introduced a few Chromebooks into the market, many of you early adopters joined us on this journey", he added.
The newly released laptop has a good list of features that are somewhat similar to the MacBook Air. It has an 11.6-inch screen with a 1366 x 768 display, two USB ports, a built-in webcam and WiFi too. User can enjoy 1080p high-resolution videos on the 2.5 pound and 0.8 mm inches thick laptop. It also has an HDMI outport and a 100 GB free storage capacity on Google Drive.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez