The Supreme Court of Italy is holding a trial over a case in which the usage of mobile has been linked to brain tumor. It has come to light that a business executive developed brain tumor, which is said to have developed because of excessive usage of mobile.
The executive was in the habit of using the mobile phone often and for longer time periods. However, at present, there aren't much scientific evidences to prove a link between brain tumor and mobile phone usage.
Malcolm Sperrin, the Director of medical physics at Britain's Royal Berkshire Hospital, said, "Great caution is needed before we jump to conclusions about mobile phones and brain tumors". It has come to light that the business executive Innocenzo Marcolini had been using mobile phone for 5 to 6 years for the past 12 years.
Normally, he held the phone on his left ear. The tumor has also been found on the left side of his brain. The position of the tumor has pushed the researchers and legislatures to brood upon the burning topic `whether or not mobiles can cause brain tumor'. However, the court in Brescia believes that the link between the phone usage and tumor is casual in the case of Innocenzo Marcolini.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez