Zumbathon "Party in Pink" is to go this Sunday i. e. October 21, which is being presented by the College at Brockport Campus Rec, a report has uncovered recently. SERC would turn all pink as the event is being organized at the Special Events Recreation Center only.
It is being said that anyone and everyone can participate in the same by registering for the event at the Membership Services Desk. While the participation is free, one and all would be demanded a donation of $2.
As per the findings, the aim of the event is to fight against breast cancer, which not only affects tens of thousands of people each year but claims lives of many of them too. It has been told that the money collected from the event would all be invested into the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
People, while standing for a noble cause with respect to those, who have survived the cancer, would also enjoy. The report finds that there will be dancing along with teaching and partakers would be joined by Zumba Instructors on-campus, including Shannon Thompson, Rebekah Feller, Stefanie Paluch and Melissa Waughtel.
All are being urged to wear pink on the day from 7 to 9 p. m. "I'm hoping a lot of people will show", said Waughtel.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez