There is no doubt that sending texts round the clock has become a craze among teens, it has been found that it eats out the much-needed sleep of teens. With smartphones and tablet computers flooded in markets, it's surely going to be a tough task for teens to put their attention on health instead.
A recent research shown on an average, some teens were found to be sending between 30 and 120 text messages per night, thereby showing how restless teens have become day in and out. "It's not just computers. The vast majority are social networking at night and that's what we have to get our heads around", said sleep specialist Dr. Val Kirk.
It has also been added that things have changed a lot in today's time as compared to what used to be some 15 to 20 years ago. With so many devices all around, teens have developed behavioral issues too.
With insufficient sleep, it becomes all the more difficult for teens to attend their classes attentively, which in long term affects their academic life. It has become dire need for parents to intervene in this matter so that teens are being made change their habits which are going to make things all the more worst with such addiction.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez