Advancements have been taking place in every nook and corner of the world. Even the smallest things have been witnessing and up gradation and one among them is sunscreen.
Earlier, people used to look sunscreen as the best way to prevent the skin cancer and other harmful rays. But with passage of time, its place was taken over by sunscreen spray bottles. The spray -on -bottles were found to be better than sunscreen bottles.
However, the twist in the story is that it is not always necessary that each progression will prove beneficial, as it has been thought. One of the latest examples to prove the same is the recent recall of Banana Boat, which is the known sunscreen brand.
It has been revealed Energizing Holdings, Inc, which is the maker of Banana Boat's products, has recalled its 23 spray-on-products have been recalled. The main reason for the same being given by the company is that the product when applied and brought near to inflammation source, catches fire.
In total, five people are said to have caught the fire. When asked from experts, they were of the view, "I think you just have to use common sense and not be near an open fire when you put on aerosol anything".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez