There is no doubt about the fact that Windows 8 is one of the remarkable advances that has taken place in technological world. Experts have appreciated the operating system, and have praised Microsoft for making such remarkable improvements in Windows 7.
Some of the experts were of the view that they wonder that how they would have worked without Windows 8. At one place, where some experts have been praising Windows 8 with all the adjectives they have in their dictionary, there are some other experts as well, who think advancements is taking toll on a person.
Every task is getting tough, which is taking away human from most important function that is manually done work. Not many, but there are experts, who think that touch mode devices coming with Windows 8 have not acted as icing on the cake for Microsoft, and it would have been better, if the company would have also included the operating system in manually handled devices.
A number of pieces have been published in the leading dailies, and majority of the writers have appreciated the creation of Microsoft. But, as said there are some experts, who think that the development when combined with touch aid gets a bit too much.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez