Out of love and fondness for their grandchildren, West Australian grandparents have been taking care of their grand children. They may not be realizing this fact, but they have been saving a lot of money of the economy by providing free babysitting services.
Bob Kucera, the President of Council of the Aging and a research, has also expressed that grandparents have been adding $88 million of care and that too per year. The research has found that approximately200, 000 grandparents have been providing child care for at least 12. 7 hours in a week in NSW.
Kucera said though grandparents love to provide such care to their grand children, three reasons have been pointed by Kucera, which adds to the list of reasons for grandparents to provide babysitting care to their grandchildren.
The three reasons are, baby sitting services are not available easily in the region and the second reason is the services are not cost effective. The last reason is that baby sitters are not able to put in required efforts.
"It isn't just the financial support that grandparents are providing through their care, grandparents provide very special emotional support, security, personal attention, intergenerational sharing, and love", said experts.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez