She loved her son and did not want to kill him. However, the only mistake she made was that she wrongly administered the capabilities of methadone. Lisa Anne Collard, 45, provided methadone to her fourth and youngest son, and she thought that he has been suffering from swine flu.
It was later found that Kristopher was suffering from pneumonia. The mother has now pleaded guilty to the count of manslaughter. Her lawyer Andrew English said that Collard loved her son, but the only mistake she made was that she made wrong judgment in regard to administer the methadone.
She was not aware of the fact that her son was suffering from pneumonia. Collard affirmed that she provided her son with the methadone, so that his pain can reduce a bit and flu like symptoms, which he was witnessing, can reduce a bit.
Andrew said that any decision in regard to Collard should only be taken after considering the fact that she has no malice against her son. "There are many deficiencies in Ms Collard's parenting skills. Notwithstanding the dysfunction, the children and their mother had very worthwhile and loving relationships", asserted Andrew.
It now has to be seen that whether or not the court rules out the decision in favor of Collard.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez