What else could be best in beating up the rival than launching a brand new tablet? Apple, with the aim of through though competition at Google, Amazon, Microsoft Corp. has come up with a brand new tablet.
The tablet is said to be less expensive and catchy. From time to time Apple has been hurling out best gadgets in the smartphone market. This time as well, the giant has come up with a device which will have a screen of just 7.85 inch.
While patting Apple for its achievement, Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook said, "There are two tablet markets: iPad and everybody else. It's been tough going for anybody who is not Apple". Since the launch of the iPad, Apple had been able to sold 84 million iPads.
The shares of Apple rose by four percent yesterday on the New York market. It is believed that in the coming days, updated versions of iMac desktop computers and MacBook will also be issued. There is a lot stored for the users of Apple. Every day, Apple is launching new product to please its customers. It is hoped that the new device will help Apple in booking higher revenues.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez