It has been reported that Texas based Planned Parenthood clinics has lost the case in the Federal Court. A panel of three judges has given the authorities to ban the clinic from taking part in the health programs dedicated to the poor women.
Prior to the current ruling, Planned Parenthood appealed the court to conduct a review over the verdict that was announced in August. However, before a final decision could be made, the court announced the final ruling. Besides, the appeal court has even denied the request of the Planned Parenthood without giving any explanations.
Till now, Texas court has banned as many 49 clinics from taking into part in health programs for poor families. Spokeswoman for Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, Lauren Bean said, "Today a unanimous appeals court rightfully recognized that the taxpayer-funded Women's Health Program is not required to subsidize organizations that advocate for elective abortion".
Meanwhile President of Planned Parenthood has announced to the public that she will be running various campaigns for Obama. Planned Parenthood provides abortion services to the people all around the world. It is regarded as one of the largest abortion service providers.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez