Windows 8 is said to be the biggest change that has ever come in last 17 years in the industry of operating system. Microsoft is going to act as a change maker through the launch of the new operating system.
It has been found that the new windows can work both on computers as well as on tablet computers. Authorities concerned were of the view that they have come up with this new development, as they wanted to bridge the gap that has been existing between personal computers and tablets.
Though the wait for Windows 8 is over, it has been found that investors have now been talking about pay offs. Experts said that the payoff depends on the level of adoption of Windows 8
In addition, Microsoft had made its entry in manufacturing of computer devices, as it has come up with a new tablet computer, which is being named as Surface. Authorities concerned were of the view that they are going to launch the new tablet on Friday.
"Historically, Microsoft underperforms following Windows launches, but, historically, that has followed a period of significant outperformance running up to the launch", said Chris Hickey, who is positioned as analyst at Atlantic Equities.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez