It was thought that she was obese but checkup revealed that this German lady was having a 28-kg tumor. Doctors in Germany said the tumor was attached with her ovary, which made her gain weight and that too at an alarming rate.
Operation was being carried out, and the tumor, which was 60 centimeters in length and 50 centimeters in width. Initially, as said it was thought that she was obese; as doctors thought that diabetes have led her enter into the category.
It was when she took second opinion and found that it was not obesity, but tumor, which has been making gain weight. Irmtraud Eichler is the 60-year-old woman, who had undergone surgery to remove the tumor. It has been found that she has been recovering well and can even now with the help of crutches.
It was her daughter, who asked that they should take second opinion, as her mother's weight was increasing at quite fast rate. The second opinion revealed the truth, and now when she is recovering, she told that she is grateful to doctors, who have saved her life. "I cannot thank the doctors enough. I am a new person", she affirmed.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez